909 Bonita Avenue
Daphne, AL 36526
Description for 909 Bonita Avenue, Daphne, AL 36526
Extremely well maintained house in the heart of Daphne. Spacious tree covered lot with double carport with storage. Plank flooring throughout. This home is available for 12 months or less.
- Property Type: Resid
- Area: Daphn
- Sale/Rent: F
- Condo Complex: Daphne
- Deposit Amount $: 1,450
- Available Date: 2017-07-06
- Garage: Attached,Double Carport
- Lot Description: Less than 1 acre
- Pets: Negotiable
- Type Property: Single Family Home
- Water Property Type: No Waterfront
- Parcel ID/Tax ID: 4,304,202,000,068,000
- Terms of Lease: Year to Year
- Half Baths: 1
- Baths: 2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Property Interior Stories: One
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Range-Electric,Smoke Detector
- Dining Area: Breakfast Area-Kitchen,Separat
- Energy Saving Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane Windows
- Heat/Cooling: Central Electric (Cool),Central Gas
- Utilities: Cable TV,Gas-Natural,Sewage-City,Water-City
Street View Not Available
Directions to 909 Bonita Avenue, Daphne, AL 36526
South on Hwy 98 to right on Van Ave. Right on Bass St, house on the corner of Bass and Bonita.
The listing information for 909 Bonita Avenue, Daphne, AL 36526 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Ole Bay Management, Inc.
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on EXIT Realty Gulf Shores's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. EXIT Realty Gulf Shores, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
Last Updated 10/18/2017 at 11:45pm